Ride This Train!
- Sandy River & Rangeley Lakes Railroad – Phillips, ME
Approximately 50 minute scenic ride and walking tour
- NO MUSEUMS
- Conway Scenic Railroad – North Conway, NH
Scenic Excursions and Dinner Trains
- Mount Washington Cog Railway® – Bretton Woods, NH
“Now open year-round for skiers, riders and sightseers”
- White Mountain Central Railroad – North Woodstock, NH
“A 2 1/2 mile, 30 minute excursion powered by an authentic Climax Steam Locomotive.”
- Hobo & Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad– https://hoborr.com – P.O box 9 64 railroad st. lincoln,Nh 03251
Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts. Our all-volunteer staff professionally operate both a rail history museum in Lenox, MA and a tourist train ride in Adams, MA. Founded in 1984, our efforts have withstood the test of time on the railroad. Come for a visit or take a train ride. You might even want to join as a member and stay as a volunteer!
Two words: Rails and Ales. If you like trains AND beer, we have just the train ticket. In addition to lunch, brunch, and formal dinner train rides, the Cape Cod Central Railroad offers beer tasting trips that are lots of fun. During your trip, you’ll travel between Hyannis and Sandwich and eventually cross the beautiful Cape Cod Canal. We’ll drink to that.
- Edaville Railroad® – Carver
“Enjoy a Ride On America’s Oldest Authentic 2 Foot, Narrow Gauge Railway”